Sunday, May 25, 2008

They took our offer...


Our lives changed a couple of weeks ago. We put a very low ball offer on some country property and they took it! That made our house affordable for Joe and Allison so they are buying our place! It has all happened so fast...closing should be June 1st for both of us.

It has six acres of flat fenced pasture, a great barn and shed, and a natural spring. The house on it needs TLC but the land and out-buildings made buying the place worth it. It is 3.6 miles out on the Old Moscow Rd. Joe wants to plant fruit trees, a garden and get some cows and chickens. So much for sitting in a rocking chair and getting old!!

5 comments:

Jana said...

Beautimus!

Louisa said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!

Maria said...

That is exactly the type of place that sounds like the "Johnson Harrises". Now your grandkids will get to experience all the adventures we ALL looked forward to having when we were in WA visiting--climbing trees, jumping on a tramp, gathering eggs (I think Darren paid me 25 cents to do that one time), riding a horse, riding bikes (right down the middle of the road), dutch oven meals, and all those wide open spaces to just PLAY in!! WOW. I think I'm a little jealous!!

Anonymous said...

How wonderfully exciting!!! I'm so happy for you all!! I am going to have to plan a trip with my dad to come and see it now!! I know he is really happy for you too!

Diana said...

Congratulations Aunt Janet. That sounds like a wonderful place. You are not ready for a rocking chair yet. You don't even have gray hair!!!